Do you consider yourself to be sex-positive–or on the path to get there?
At our next Intimacy Chat for Wives, we’re going to talk about what it means to be sex-positive in our marriages:
- What does it mean to be sex-positive?
- What helps you to be sex-positive?
- How can we encourage other women to be sex-positive in their marriages?
If you have learned to be sex-positive or want some encouragement in this area, please join us!
Here’s how it will work:
- The chat is for wives only. While there is no way for me to guarantee everyone’s gender or marital status, I want to do my best to make the chat feel like a safe and private place.
- You will need to register in advance for the chat. I will reply with the password and some basic instructions.
- The password will go “live” only at the beginning of the chat and will be changed to a super-secret password immediately afterward. Each chat event will have a different password.
- Although I will save a transcript of each chat for my own records, the chat comments will be deleted from the page immediately following each chat so no one will be able to look back at what was said during previous chats.
- You will be able to choose their own usernames for each chat. This will help preserve anonymity.
This chat will be held on Tuesday, June 30, at 7 pm central US time. We’ll probably go for about an hour.
To find your local time:
- Go to eTime.zone.
- In the Location 1 box, scroll to United States and choose America/Chicago.
- Enter time as 19:00:00. Note: This is a correction. The original version erroneously said 20:00:00
- Enter date as 2015-5-27.
- Use the Location 2 box to select your local time.
- Click on the Show button (it’s partly hidden in the screenshot below). You should see your local time on the next page.
Register for the chat by completing this form. You’ll receive an email (not right away, since I have to do it all manually) with some basic instructions as well as the password for the chat. Please register no later than an hour before the chat.
Note: I am the only one who will see what is type into this form.
If you want to leave a comment that can be seen by others, use the “Leave a Reply” box below the post.
If you would like to suggest topics for future chats, you can take the survey here),