Today is my blog-versary. It began three years ago with The Pit of Refusal. When I started this blog, I wasn’t sure I’d even make it past three months, so making it to the ripe old age of 3 feels like quite an accomplishment!
To celebrate, I’d like to share a list of 36 of my posts—one from every month I’ve been blogging. There is no particular rhyme or reason for the posts I’ve picked. Posts are on the list because they were popular, because they haven’t been as popular as other posts, because I enjoyed writing them, or because they hold a message someone may need to read right now.
- April 2013 – “When They’re Most Unlovable . . . “
- May 2013 – Naked in the Light
- June 2013 – Leap of Faith
- July 2013 – Naked and Broken
- August 2013 – How Many Shoes Are in Your Closet?
- September 2013 – How My Husband Sees Me
- October 2013 – Sex: It’s Not What It Used to Be
- November 2013 – Unbearable Lessons
- December 2013 – Park Your “Sexy” in the Garage
- January 2014 – This Profound Mystery
- February 2014 – Perfect Failure
- March 2014 – I’m Changing, but My Husband Doesn’t Seem to Notice
- April 2014 – Beautiful?
- May 2014 – Do I Have To?
- June 2014 – 7 Ways to Make the Most of Your Lingerie
- July 2014 – A Change of Habit
- August 2014 – He Only Wants Me for Sex
- September 2014 – Trapped by Trauma
- October 2014 – What if It Isn’t Getting Better?
- November 2014 – More Than Many Sparrows
- December 2014 – The Right to “No”
- January 2015 – Are Romance Novels Okay for Christian Women?
- February 2015 – The Source of Your Beauty
- March 2015 – When the Walls Are Down
- April 2015 – When It Hurts: Maintaining Sexual Intimacy When Dealing with Pain
- May 2015 – Are You in the Mood for Sex?
- June 2015 – The Dark Before the Dawn
- July 2015 – Love Like a Woman: Should Your Sexual Response Be Like Your Husband’s?
- August 2015 – Three Steps You Can Take to Work on Sex Right Now
- September 2015 – What Message Does Your Sleepwear Send?
- October 2015 – Restoring Desire After Your Feelings Have Been Hurt
- November 2015 – Healing at the Pool
- December 2015 – Is a Sex Hiatus a Good Idea?
- January 2016 – How Growth Looks
- February 2016 – Are You Sexually Alive?
- March 2016 – When the Wall Becomes a Prison . . . Forgive
Thank you for being with me here.
May God bless the journey toward deeper intimacy in your marriage.