When we’re working hard on sexual intimacy but things seem to be standing still, it’s easy to feel discouraged and overwhelmed.
If you find that you are weary thinking of the journey you still have in front of you, maybe it’s time to pause and recognize the steps you’ve already taken.
In fact, let’s have a party to do just that—in the Forgiven Wife chatroom!
Let’s Celebrate Progress!
If you are on the journey to restore sexual intimacy in your marriage, join us so we can help you celebrate what you’ve accomplished so far and encourage you in your next steps.
Here’s how it will work:
- The chat is for wives only. While there is no way for me to guarantee everyone’s gender or marital status, I want to do my best to make the chat feel like a safe and private place.
- You will need to register in advance for the chat using the contact form at the end of this post. I will reply with the password and some basic instructions.
- The password will go “live” only at the beginning of the chat and will be changed to a super-secret password immediately afterward. Each chat event will have a different password.
- Although I will save a transcript of each chat for my own records, the chat comments will be deleted from the page immediately following each chat so no one will be able to look back at what was said during previous chats.
- You will be able to choose your own username for each chat. This will help preserve anonymity.
This chat will be held on Monday, October 19, at 8 pm central US time. We’ll probably go for about an hour to an hour and a half. (It’s okay if you can’t stay the whole time.)
To find your local time:
- Go to eTime.zone.
- In the Location 1 box, scroll to United States and choose America/Chicago.
- Enter time as 20::00.
- Enter date as 2015-10-19.
- Use the Location 2 box to select your local time.
- Click on the Show button (it’s partly hidden in the screenshot below). You should see your local time on the next page.
Register for the chat by completing this form. You’ll receive an email (not right away, since I have to do it all manually) with some basic instructions as well as the password for the chat. Please register no later than an hour before the chat.
Note: I am the only one who will see what is typed into this form.
If you want to leave a comment that can be seen by others, use the “Leave a Reply” box below the post.