Over the weekend, I got migrated over to a self-hosted version of the blog. Over the next few days, I will be playing with my new
toys tools ministry options.
I’ve been playing with it a bit; unfortunately, the preview feature doesn’t always match the actuality. I’ve tried several different themes, and while I’m not completely set on this one, it has some features I really like. It’s just going to take me some time to work through my options, adjust photo sizes, trying different formatting options, and so on.
If you notice any problems (broken links or other weird stuff), please let me know. (I already know that my picture is distorted and that the title in the header got all stretched out.)
Thanks for bearing with me. It’s fun work, even though it’s messy.
Image courtesy of digitalart at FreeDigitalPhotos.net