Valentine’s Day is two weeks away, and it’s a perfect time to be thinking about how you and your husband can celebrate together.
Lori (The Generous Wife), Bonny (OysterBed7), and I want to give you a little boost. We are doing Valentine’s Day giveaways on our blogs. Each of us has our own giveaway. You can enter Lori’s here and Bonny’s here.
Here’s what I’m giving away—all things to help spice up your bedroom just a bit:
- A red feather boa (because one size really does fit all!)
- Heart-shaped string lights for your bedroom (just a little bit of light)
- Trojan Arouses & Intensifies (affiliate link) to add a little pizzazz to sexual sensations
- Temporary tattoos (because it can be fun to decorate each other or decorate yourself as a surprise)
- Body paint and paint brushes (in case you want to draw a treasure map for your man)
- Dove Dark Chocolate (affiliate link), just because I really like it and want to share!
Everyone who enters our individual giveaways will also be eligible for our grand prize. We have some awesome items for you from Married Dance, a Christian store for marriage toys and romance products (affiliate links below):
- You & Me – A Game of Love & Intimacy Adult Board Game
- Astroglide Strawberry Flavored Lubricant
- BNaughty Classic Unleashed Bullet Vibrator
Are you ready to enter? It’s easy! Just leave a comment on this post sharing a special Valentine’s Day memory with your husband. The contest closes on Friday, February 5. The contest is now closed.