Update: A second chat for this same topic has been added for Saturday, August 1, at 11 am US central time. Use the contact form on this page to sign up!
When it comes to working on sexual intimacy in marriage, I’m a big advocate for breaking things into baby steps.
Instead of facing a huge mountain that you don’t know how to climb, you face something that might be a stretch but is within reach.
Taking small steps instead of giant leaps can help you build confidence and not feel so overwhelmed.
But how do you take a huge thing and break it down?
Our next Intimacy Chat for Wives is going to be all about baby steps.
Is there something you are thinking about working on in your marriage bed, but you don’t have a clue where to start? Is there something your husband has asked you to address like open mouth kissing, wearing lingerie, giving or receiving oral sex, or sexting?
Is there something you think you might want to try but you don’t even know how to talk with your husband about it?
If you have one or two items on your sexual to-do list and you’d like some help breaking them down into small steps, please join us!
Here’s how it will work:
- The chat is for wives only. While there is no way for me to guarantee everyone’s gender or marital status, I want to do my best to make the chat feel like a safe and private place.
- You will need to register in advance for the chat. I will reply with the password and some basic instructions.
- The password will go “live” only at the beginning of the chat and will be changed to a super-secret password immediately afterward. Each chat event will have a different password.
- Although I will save a transcript of each chat for my own records, the chat comments will be deleted from the page immediately following each chat so no one will be able to look back at what was said during previous chats.
- You will be able to choose your own username for each chat. This will help preserve anonymity.
This chat will be held on Thursday, July 30, at 2:30 pm central US time. We’ll probably go for about an hour to an hour and a half.
To find your local time:
- Go to eTime.zone.
- In the Location 1 box, scroll to United States and choose America/Chicago.
- Enter time as 14:30:00.
- Enter date as 2015-7-30.
- Use the Location 2 box to select your local time.
- Click on the Show button (it’s partly hidden in the screenshot below). You should see your local time on the next page.
Register for the chat by completing this form. You’ll receive an email (not right away, since I have to do it all manually) with some basic instructions as well as the password for the chat. Please register no later than an hour before the chat. (Feel free to use the comment field to let me know what you’re thinking of breaking into smaller steps.)
Contact form removed.
Note: I am the only one who will see what is typed into this form.
If you want to leave a comment that can be seen by others, use the “Leave a Reply” box below the post.