The journey toward a healthy sexual intimacy can be difficult–and very rewarding. After years of thinking I was the only woman who felt the way I did, I have learned that I have so very many sisters.
This blog is designed to encourage you in different ways and at different parts of the journey.
Use this list to help you begin to navigate to the posts on this blog that will help you the most, wherever you are on your own journey.
- You are not alone
- Understanding the roots of refusal and gate-keeping
- Understanding your husband’s hurt
- Do you experience these problems in your marriage?
- What does a transformed marriage look like?
- What do marriage and intimacy mean to you?
- Can an effort to improve sexual intimacy strengthen your faith walk, too?
- Ready to make some changes?
- Keep on moving
- For when you’re ready to learn some new things . . .