Are you somewhere on the journey from sexual refusing or gate-keeping to a marriage of intimacy and desire? Whether you’re getting ready to take that first step or you’ve reached your journey’s end, I invite you to share your story with other women here.
My own journey will resonate with some women but not with others. Each time a woman shares a piece of her life with us here, it reaches out to someone new. Even a few sentences of encouragement can make a difference to someone.
If you would like to share your story in a guest post, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you are welcome to share your story in a comment on this page.
- Let There Be Light: Out of the Zone, Jewel
- Two Giant Steps Forward : Out of the Zone, belovedalways
- Confessions of a (Reformed) “Generous Gatekeeper,” Addison Ray
- Journey of Change: In the Beginning, Janna Allen
- Journey of Change: Gate-keeper to Refuser and Back Again, Janna Allen
- Journey of Change: One Year of Change, Janna Allen
- A 365 Day Journey, Robyn Gibson
- A Wife’s Breasts Have History! Donald Hines
- Joyous Marriage, Mrs. Stud
What is your story?
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net