Eye candy is something that is visually appealing, with just a dollop of sexy thrown into the mix. If your husband is like most guys, seeing you be sexy is the best eye candy possible.
Don’t believe me? Let’s take a look at the Song of Songs 4:1-5:
Behold, you are beautiful, my love, behold, you are beautiful!
Your eyes are doves behind your veil.
Your hair is like a flock of goats leaping down the slopes of Gilead.
Your teeth are like a flock of shorn ewes that have come up from the washing, all of which bear twins, and not one among them has lost its young.
Your lips are like a scarlet thread, and your mouth is lovely.
Your cheeks are like halves of a pomegranate behind your veil.
Your neck is like the tower of David, built in rows of stone; on it hang a thousand shields, all of them shields of warriors.
Your two breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle, that graze among the lilies.
The bridegroom in the Song of Songs enjoyed looking at his bride, just as your husband likely loves to look at you–so let your man look to his heart’s content.
There’s plenty you can do to give your man some awesome visuals. Here are 13 things you can do to fill your husband’s mind with sexy images of you—all without even having sex.
- Tease him while you’re changing clothes. Lean over to get something out of the drawer. Take your time. Caress yourself as you remove an item of clothing.
- Flash him. Do it long enough of him to really look, or do it just quickly enough to tease him.
- Surprise him by removing an item of clothing before you walk into the room (or before he walks in).
- When you catch him looking, jiggle on purpose. (Yes, even if you don’t like the jiggling, he does.)
- Let him see you in sexy underwear on his way out the door in the morning.
- When you lean over to empty the dishwasher or pull something out of the oven, linger . . . and maybe shake your booty.
- Apply temporary tattoos that tease him.
- Have a glass shower door? Press your breasts against the glass when he comes in to brush his teeth while you’re in the shower.
- Stretch luxuriously and slowly.
- Go braless when he doesn’t expect it. Give him a peek or a feel to be sure he knows that you have a whole lot of nothing going on under your top.
- “Accidentally” spill water on your t-shirt while you aren’t wearing anything underneath it. Instant wet t-shirt contest. You win!
- Wear an apron while you’re cooking. Wear ONLY an apron.
- Wear an oversized tank top as a dress around the house. You know those huge arm holes? Yeah, eye candy right there.
This weekend, give your husband an eyeful. Be his eye candy.
Modification of image by pongo at morguefile.com