- Sometimes you can see it in the forecast, a long way away, and you have time to prepare for it. Other times, it just sneaks up on you.
- You never know whether you’re going to get big booms or a distant rumbling that you aren’t even sure is really thunder.
- Like a good rain pours into the earth and feeds life, good sex pours into your heart and feeds your marriage.
- It can make the house shake.
- Sometimes the lights stay on; other times you dig out your candles.
- It can happen any time—morning, noon, or night.
- You can have a series of thunderstorms over a period of days, or just one little storm that pops up during the week.
- It can be scary.
- It is primal.
- It is God’s awesome power at work.
What is sex like to you?
Image courtesy of prozac1 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net