When is the last time you flashed your husband? (Hopefully the answer is some time within the last 24 hours.)
You may be asking, “Why on earth would I want to flash my husband?”
- It’s good to surprise him. Seeing your breasts at a time he doesn’t expect it is a very good surprise.
- It can help you think sexually. Looking for opportunities to flash him can keep sex at the forefront of your mind. Seeing your husband’s reaction can be encouraging to you.
- Flashing your husband shows him that you’re thinking about him sexually.
- The feeling of a sudden breeze on your breasts may give you some happy tingles. Happy tingles are good.
- It can lift your husband’s spirits. True story: My husband was in a grouchy mood one day a few months ago. He was walking through the room complaining about something. While he was turned away from me, I removed my top and bra. I patiently listened while he continued grumbling. When he turned around and saw me, he completely lost the power of speech. He forgot what he was complaining about. He may or may not have even tripped. Apparently, breasts are the best way to reboot his system. They have also been known to stop an argument mid-stream.
- He loves the sight of your breasts. Seeing them go from hidden to unhidden reminds him that he alone gets to see them, and he really loves to look at them.
- Doing something that just the two of you know about strengthens your overall intimacy.
Some of you may have some objections to the idea of flashing:
He’ll want sex.
Why, yes, he might want sex when he sees your breasts. God designed your husband this way. In fact, look at what the bible tells your husband about how he should feel about your breasts:
Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth, a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight; be intoxicated always in her love. Proverbs 5:18-20
But he’ll want sex right away.
Maybe. So flash him when you know you’ll have a good stretch of time or can squeeze in a quickie.
He’ll think I want sex.
Yes, this might happen. Is it a bad thing for your husband to feel desired by you? Perhaps behaving in a way a woman who wants sex would behave can help you actually feel that way. Besides, maybe since you’ve made a point of thinking sexually, you will want sex.
The kids will see.
Make adjustments. Call out to him to come help you with the washing machine. Discreetly let him look down your shirt. Quietly remove your bra from under your shirt and hand it to him. He will be thinking about your breasts even if he can’t see them. If you look for a way, you will find a way.
I don’t like the way my breasts look.
But he probably likes the way they look.
Flashing your husband is a great way to do some quick sexual teasing that you will follow up on later in the day. It will delight your husband and just may get you a little fired up.
Are you ready to get flashy?
Image courtesy of stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net