It’s time for a Loveliness of Links from last month!
Just like a loveliness of ladybugs all working can help cultivate a healthy garden, a loveliness of blog posts can help you cultivate a healthy—and intimate—marriage.
Enjoy these great posts from December.
- 365 Creative Questions for Your Husband, Darby Dugger
- 5 Things Every Married Couple Should Do, Debra Fileta
- 8 Ways Your Husband is Silently Showing You Love, Kate Motaung
- Are You Treasuring Your Marriage Bed? Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Digging Your Marriage Out of the Hole of Selfishness, Club 31 Women
- Do It for You, Awaken-Love
- Enough Is Enough, The Generous Wife
- He’s GREATER Than Your Grief, Transformed Wife
- How Prayer Journaling Improved My Marriage, Messy Marriage
- If My Husband Betrays Me, How Can I Trust the Memories? To Love, Honor and Vacuum
- Intimacy in Candlelight, The Generous Wife
- Making Date Night Memories, Encourage Your Spouse
- Marriage with Disabilities, Delight Your Marriage
- Orgasm—Redefine Your Expectations, Delight Your Marriage
- Q&A with J: Adding Variety to Your Marriage Bed, Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Q&A with J: Can Christians Get Sex Tips from Cosmo? Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Underwear Check, The Generous Wife
- What Will It Take to Improve Sex in Your Marriage? Intimacy in Marriage
- When Emotional Pain Drives You to Mental Murder, Bonny’s Oysterbed7
- With 1 Simple Thing to Turn on Sexual Arousal and Intensify Orgasm, Bonny’s OysterBed7
Image courtesy of Graphics Mouse at FreeDigitalPhotos.net