It’s time for a Loveliness of Links from last month!
Just as a loveliness of ladybugs all working together can help cultivate a healthy garden, a loveliness of blog posts can help you cultivate a healthy—and intimate—marriage.
A Loveliness of October Links:
- 40 Ways to Initiate Sex with Your Husband, Hot, Holy & Humorous
- 5 Autumn Dates to Stay Connected, Encourage Your Spouse
- 5 Fabulous Truths About Sex That You Won’t See In a Romantic Movie, Intimacy in Marriage
- 5 Little Acts of Love That Will Make A Big Difference In Your Marriage, Ashley Willis
- Are You Pushing or Encouraging Your Mate Spiritually? Messy Marriage
- Essential Oils for Romance and Love: Tips from 3 Marriage Bloggers, Calm.Healthy.Sexy.
- Getting Back on Track with Sexual Intimacy, Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Grab His Attention! The Generous Wife
- How Do I Reconnect with My Husband? To Love, Honor & Vacuum
- How do you bring God into your marriage bed? Awaken-Love
- How to Deal with Defensiveness aka how to scare your husband… , Nina Roesner
- Identify Your Spouse’s Love Language – Take the Love Languages Quiz, Calm.Healthy.Sexy.
- It’s Not You…It’s Him | Where To Place The Blame, The Unveiled Wife
- Past Sexual Sin? The Generous Wife
- Sex for Knowledge – Part 1: Knowing Your Spouse, Awaken-Love
- Sex Moves That Change Lives? Intimacy in Marriage
- Sometimes Obedience Feels Like Death, Darby Dugger
- The One Thing Most Couples Get Wrong About Date Nights, To Love, Honor & Vacuum
- The Secret To Deepening Your Relationship, The Romantic Vineyard
- Two Reasons Why He Walks Away from an Emotional Conversation, Ask Shaunti
- Uncovering 5 Practices Detrimental To Marriage: The Question Behind The Question, The Romantic Vineyard
- What would I write about sex? Awaken-Love
- When Sex Is at the Bottom of Your List, Club31Women
- Wives, See His Anger as a Legitimate Signal of Pain–and Address It with Respect, Ask Shaunti
Image courtesy of Graphics Mouse at FreeDigitalPhotos.net