Rather than write a full blog post today, I’m going to encourage you to spend some time with my friends and me!
In February, three other bloggers and I launched a brand new podcast: Sex Chat for Christian Wives. J Parker (Hot, Holy & Humorous), Gaye Christmus (Calm.Healthy.Sexy.), and Bonny Burns (Bonny’s OysterBed7) and I gather online and chat about sex. We share tips, talk about working through challenges, and answer your questions.
We try to release a new episode every other week. We’ve had a nice variety of topics so far. These links will take you to our website, where you’ll find show notes. You can listen to the episodes right there or use the links to iTunes and other podcast services if you prefer to listen elsewhere. (Please be patient with the first few episodes. It took us a while to solve our audio problems.)
- Episode 1: Getting in the Mood
- Episode 2: Sex Positions
- Episode 3: 50 Shades of Here-We-Go-Again
- Episode 4: Stress and Sex
- Episode 5: Sex Scheduling
- Episode 6: Women’s Sexual Response
- Episode 7: Exercise and Sex
- Episode 8: Sex Toys
- Episode 9: Listener Questions (when your husband says your feelings aren’t valid, multiple orgasms, and erectile dysfunction)
- Episode 10: Tending Your Garden
- Episode 11: Introducing the Podcast Team
- Episode 12: Guy Talk – The Importance of Sex
- Episode 13: Mismatched Sex Drives
- Episode 14: Guy Talk – A Wife’s Beauty
- Episode 15: Listener Questions (menopause, communicating about sex, is it okay to use porn to get in the mood, is it important to spice up your sex life?)
- Episode 16: Guy Talk – Men’s Sexuality
- Episode 17: Body Image
- Episode 18: Listener Questions (brand new episode this week – is sex supposed to be like it is in the movies, role play, sexual intimacy and aging, a husband who says looking at other women’s feet isn’t sexual)
Come join us and listen to a few episodes. If you have a question you’d like us to answer, you can submit it here.
As you can probably tell by listening to us, we have a great time together. I hope you enjoy our conversations as much as we do.