It’s time for a Loveliness of Links from last month!
Just like a loveliness of ladybugs all working can help cultivate a healthy garden, a loveliness of blog posts can help you cultivate a healthy—and intimate—marriage.
Enjoy these great posts from March.
- 25 Reasons God Made Sex Real Good, Bonny’s OysterBed7
- 3 Ways to Improve Sex in Your Marriage Now, Intimacy in Marriage
- 4 Healing Ways to Pray for Your Marriage, Messy Marriage
- 4 Kinds of “Yeast” Your Marriage Needs, Calm.Healthy.Sexy.
- 5 Ways to Feel More Attractive – Beauty and Confidence for Real Women, Calm.Healthy.Sexy.
- 5 Ways to Love Your Husband Through Infertility, To Love, Honor & Vacuum
- 5 Ways to Treat Yourself Like a Friend – Self Care Strategies for Busy Women, Calm.Healthy.Sexy.
- Come to Me, Awaken-Love
- Finding God Outside the Walls of Marriage, Intentional Today
- His Choice for the Day, The Generous Wife
- It’s About the Heart, Awaken-Love
- More Time for Bedtime, The Generous Wife
- My Husband Isn’t Everything I Dreamed Of, Transformed Wife,
- Paying Attention to the Nudges, The Romantic Vineyard
- Q&A with J: Is It Possible to Have a Great Marriage (and Sex) Long Term? Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Solve the Stressors, The Generous Wife
- Stop “Hooking up” in Your Marriage, Authentic Intimacy
- The Beauty of a Crimson Stained Marriage, The Romantic Vineyard
- The High Maintenance Wife: Why She’s a Great Idea, Intentional Today
- What If God Really Meant For Us to Have Freedom in the Bedroom? To Love, Honor & Vacuum
- When You Don’t Know What to Pray for Your Marriage, Hot, Holy & Humorous
- While You’re Both Waiting – Love, Encourage Your Spouse
Image courtesy of Graphics Mouse at FreeDigitalPhotos.net