Is improving the sexual intimacy in your marriage one of your goals for 2016?
I’ve pulled together links to some of my posts to encourage you in making some good changes.
I have two lists below: one for women who are just beginning to work on sexual intimacy and another for women who are ready to introduce some new spice into the marriage bed.
Just Getting Started?
If you are at the beginning of your journey to improve sexual intimacy, you may be struggling with your thoughts and feelings about sex. You may be learning to be comfortable with fairly basic sexual activity.
The following posts can encourage you in taking those early steps in this journey.
- Three Steps You Can Take to Work on Sex Right Now
- One Year
- A Change of Habit
- Silence the Lies
- How Do You Eat an Elephant?
- Conquer Your Complacency
- Can You Learn How to Have Sex (Again)?
- Be Strong and Courageous
- Are You in the Mood for Sex?
- Powerless to Change?
- Bring It into the Light
Work to become comfortable with sex and to enjoy it. The beginning of this journey can be slow and full of baby steps—but slow progress is still progress.
A Little Bit of Flavor
Once you’ve become comfortable with sexual intimacy, it’s time to keep growing. If you want to try to spice things up a bit, take a look at these posts.
- Naked in the Light (getting comfortable letting your husband see you naked)
- Southern Grooming (about pubic hair style)
- Showing the Touch of Love (masturbating for your husband)
- Say What? Sexy Talk in the Bedroom (learning to be comfortable with sexy sounds and words)
- Can a Christian Wife Learn to Be Wild? (is it okay to be a little kinky?)
- 18 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life This Weekend?
- Open Your Mind and Take Off Your Shoes (is your husband interested in your feet?)
- DIY Hammock (make your own sex swing)
- Series about oral sex for him
- Series about oral sex for you
- A Toy Store Story (when your husband wants to try everything he can think of)
No matter where you are in the journey of sexual intimacy in your marriage, start where you are and stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone.
May God bless your marriage bed in the coming year!